Apple had its big Worldwide Developers Conference keynote last Monday. What did you think about the announcements to iOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS? We also talk about various other Apple news and feature your comments and questions for Jason Cross, Roman Loyola, Adam Patrick Murray, and Michael Simon in the Macworld Podcast, episode 608.
Watch us live
Which new iOS 12 feature is your favorite? Here are the result of our Twitter poll.
Here are relevant links to get more info on the stuff we discussed on the show.
- WWDC 2018: Everything Apple announced at its big keynote presentation
- iOS 12: All the WWDC reveals, from augmented reality to memoji, Siri, FaceTime and more
- Apple finally tackles smartphone addiction with new Screen Time app, grouped notifications
- iOS 12: ARKit 2 extends Apple’s lead in mobile augmented reality
- Shortcuts looks like the killer Siri feature we’ve been waiting for
- 11 fantastic iOS 12 features that didn’t make the WWDC keynote
- Screen Time in iOS 12 shows how badly the iPad needs user accounts
- Our favorite new features in macOS Mojave
- Apple puts privacy and security foremost in iOS 12, macOS Mojave
- watchOS 5: Five awesome features that will supercharge your Apple Watch
- Which devices support iOS 12, watchOS 5, tvOS 12, and macOS Mojave?
- Why the announcements Apple didn’t make at WWDC might be more important than the ones they did
Listen to the audio-only version
Subscribe to the audio version
You can subscribe to the Macworld Podcast—or leave us a review!—right here in iTunes. Or you can point your favorite podcast-savvy RSS reader at: