New iPhone colors? Apple Maps seems to be finally getting the attention it deserves. Have you been using the iOS 12 and macOS Mojave betas? We also talk about various other Apple news and feature your comments and questions for Leif Johnson, Roman Loyola, Dan Masaoka, and Michael Simon in the Macworld Podcast, episode 612.
Here are relevant links to get more info on the stuff we will discuss on the show.
- iPhone 2018 rumors: $700 6.1-inch LCD model will come in five all-new colors
- Right turn ahead: The maps in Apple Maps are getting re-mapped
- Imagining a next-generation Apple Maps future
- iOS 12: Apple releases first public beta for iPhone and iPad
- MacOS Mojave: Everything you need to know about the new Macintosh operating system
Watch us live
The next Macworld Podcast will broadcast the week of July 9, but the specific time and date needs to be determined. The Macworld Podcast’s usual broadcast time is on Wednesdays at 10 a.m. Pacific. You can watch on Twitter via Periscope or on the Macworld YouTube channel.
Listen to the audio-only version
Subscribe to the audio version
You can subscribe to the Macworld Podcast—or leave us a review!—right here in iTunes. Or you can point your favorite podcast-savvy RSS reader at: