Every day, Macworld brings you the essential daily news and other info about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld digital magazine.
In the August issue
This month we have our first look at iOS 12 and macOS Mojave, including everything you need to know about the new OSes and all of the best features to keep an eye out for. Take a peak into the future to see our vision of the Mac in 2020 and find out why the announcements that Apple didn’t make at WWDC might be more important than the ones they did.
Also in this month’s issue:
• MacUser: How to get student or teacher discounts on Apple products
• MacUser Reviews: 1Password 7 for Mac, LifeFlix 2.5, Tweetbot 3 for Mac
• iOS Central: Why Apple's rumored 6.1-inch iPhone will be the model everyone wants
• iOS Central Reviews: Read our review of the podcast app Castro 3
• Working Mac: The best cloud storage services for Apple users
• Playlist: tvOS 12: Dolby Atmos, zero sign-in, and TV app improvements make Apple TV 4K the box to beat
• Mac 911: How to consolidate all the images on your Mac; understand how iCloud stores data
Check out the responsive view on our platform. While in the issue, swipe to an article page (for example, MacUser) tap the screen to reveal the app menu, go to the bottom menu and tap the viewer icon (first icon from the left). To go back to static view, tap the viewer icon again.
You’ll need your email and subscription password to access your issues on the new platform. If you haven’t created a password for your subscription, follow the steps below.
- To set up your account with a password for the Digital Edition of Macworld. Go to the Macworld app on your device. Tap upper left menu > My Account. (You’ll need to be connected to wifi for the screen to appear.) Click on the Existing Subscribers tab. Click on option two and enter the email address tied to your account and create a password.
- If your email address was found proceed to step 6. If your email address was not found, go back and choose option one and enter your name and address.
- To complete the process and ensure your new password has been set up correctly, click on the Login tab and enter your email and new password.
From a desktop, go to macworld.com/customer_service to create a password for your subscription. (If you read the Replica edition through Zinio, your process will not change.)
Should you need assistance, please call 800-288-6848, or email us at email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to help you.
Please update to the latest version of our app in the App Store.