The iPhone XR is available for pre-orders and the first reviews have hit the web. Apple says a fix is coming for portrait photos. What do we think will happen at the Apple event on October 30? We also respond to your comments and questions for Leif Johnson, Roman Loyola, Dan Masaoka, and Michael Simon in the Macworld Podcast, episode 627.
Watch us live
Here are relevant links to get more info on the stuff we discussed on the show.
- iPhone XR review roundup: Worth the wait
- Where to buy the iPhone XR
- Nearly every iPhone XR is still in stock but don’t be fooled: It’ll still sell like crazy
- New MacBooks: What we want vs. what we’ll (probably) get
- What to look for at Apple’s Oct. 30 event, besides iPads and Macs
Listen to the audio version
Subscribe to the audio version
You can subscribe to the Macworld Podcast—or leave us a review!—right here in iTunes. Or you can point your favorite podcast-savvy RSS reader at: