Apple adjusts its earnings forecast for Q2 2019. The Consumer Electronics Show is full of TVs with AirPlay 2 support. HomeKit is being used by more and more products. We also respond to your comments and questions for Leif Johnson, Roman Loyola, Dan Masaoka, and Michael Simon in the Macworld Podcast, episode 635.
Watch us live
Giveaway: BoseBuild Bluetooth Headphones
Here are relevant links to get more info on the stuff we discussed on the show.
- Apple cuts Q1 2019 earnings estimates, blames everyone but itself
- AirPlay 2 and HomeKit support is coming to smart TVs, including those from Vizio, Sony, and LG
- Apple will launch iTunes video app on Samsung Smart TVs this spring—and it’ll support Bixby
- Apple’s 4K TV deals show how the company’s business strategy is evolving
- Taking the smarts out of smart TVs would make them more expensive (The Verge)
- Apple’s iPhone privacy billboard is a clever CES troll, but it’s also inaccurate
- HomeKit was a surprise winner of CES 2019. Now Siri needs to get a whole lot better
Listen to the audio version
Subscribe to the audio version
You can subscribe to the Macworld Podcast—or leave us a review!—right here in iTunes. Or you can point your favorite podcast-savvy RSS reader at: