Apple replaced a lot of iPhone batteries last year. Should Apple switch to AMD processors? We also respond to your comments and questions for Jason Cross, Leif Johnson, Roman Loyola, and Dan Masaoka in the Macworld Podcast, episode 636.
Watch us live
In our Twitter poll, we asked if last year, you replaced your iPhone battery instead of buying a new iPhone. Here are the results.
Here are relevant links to get more info on the stuff we discussed on the show.
- On Apple’s battery replacement program and its role in their earning miss (Daring Fireball)
- Apple should drop Intel for AMD
- Apple is in talks with private Medicare plans about bringing its watch to at-risk seniors (CNBC)
- Apple now selling $129 battery cases for the iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR
- iPhone 2019 rumors: More renders appear of a three-camera system for the iPhone
- DuckDuckGo switches to Apple Maps
- Apple’s AirPower wireless charger may already be in production – and shipping soon (Computerworld)
Listen to the audio version
Subscribe to the audio version
You can subscribe to the Macworld Podcast—or leave us a review!—right here in iTunes. Or you can point your favorite podcast-savvy RSS reader at: