Today’s a good day to head to Amazon if you’ve been looking for a good price on the 2018 iPad Pros. The massive retailer is offering discounts on many configurations of both the 11- and 12-inch models, but I’m particularly impressed by the $200 dollars it’s knocking off the 512GB units regardless of whether they’re Wi-Fi only or have both Wi-Fi and cellular.
Here’s everything I could find with the $200 discount:
2018 iPad Pro
- 11-inch 512GB Wi-Fi (silver) for $949.99 (down from $1, 149.99)
- 11-inch 1TB Wi-Fi (space gray) for $1,349.99 (down from $1,549.99)
- 11-inch 512GB cellular (silver) for $1,099.99 (down from $1,299.99)
- 12.9-inch 512GB (space gray) for $1,149.99 (down from $1,349.99)
It’s also a good sale if you’re just trying to save some cash on the entry-level models with less storage space. Below you’ll find the absolute lowest prices I saw:
2018 iPad Pro
- 11-inch 64GB Wi-Fi (silver) for $674.99 (down from $799.00)
- 12.9-inch 64GB Wi-Fi (silver) for $849.99 (down from $999.00)
- 11-inch 256GB cellular (silver) for $949.99 (down from $1,099.99)
- 12.9-inch 64GB cellular (space gray) for $999.99, down from $1,149.99
I’m a big fan of the new iPad Pros, although I’ll always caution that you need to keep in mind that, for many people, this won’t necessarily be a desktop replacement. It’s ridiculously powerful, it supports Face ID instead of Touch ID, and it even supports a new generation of the Apple Pencil (which, alas, you have to buy separately). For more information, be sure to check out our review from November.