Every day, Macworld brings you the essential daily news and other info about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld digital magazine.
In the September issue
If you’re considering a new laptop for a college-bound kid, don’t miss our review of the new 13-inch MacBook Pro. This entry-level Mac is now worthy of the Pro name. If you’re interested in augmented reality, check out our pick of 10 great AR apps for iPhone and iPad.
Also in this month’s issue:
• MacUser: How a 16-inch MacBook Pro sets the table for ARM MacBooks
• MacUser Reviews: Go64, Commander One 2.1
• iOS Central: Apple is poised to lose lots of iPhone users if it keeps ignoring the middle. Plus, 3 reasons why Apple would want to buy Intel's mobile modem chip business (other than the iPhone)
• iOS Central Reviews: Magpie: Visual note-taking iOS app for sharing with family and friends
• Working Mac: This month we have reviews of the Keychron K1 Wireless Keyboard, Microsoft To-Do, and SoundSource4
• Playlist: Is it a good idea for Apple to buy exclusive rights to podcasts? Plus, reviews of the Monoprice Monolith Portable Headphone Amp and Plantronics BackBeat Fit 3100
• Mac 911: How to buy a used Mac without being locked out. Also, how to use iCloud to help manage Photos libraries too large for an internal Mac drive
Check out the responsive view on our platform. While in the issue, swipe to an article page (for example, MacUser) tap the screen to reveal the app menu, go to the bottom menu and tap the text icon (bottom right). To go back to PDF view, tap the PDF icon in the same location.
You’ll need your email and subscription password to access your issues on the new platform. If you haven’t created a password for your subscription, follow the steps below.
To set up your account with a password for the Digital Edition of Macworld:
- While connected to wi-fi, go to the Macworld app on your device. Tap the 'Account' icon in the bottom right. upper left menu > My Account.
- If you're a Print or Digital Subscriber:
- Tap the 'Sign In' option.
- Tap the 'Sign Up' button.
- Enter your email address and create a password. Keep your password somewhere safe.
- Tap the 'Continue' button.
- Go to 'Library' tab.
- If you've subscribed from within the app (in-app purchase):
- Tap 'Restore Purchases'.
- Tap 'Restore'.
- Go to the 'Library' tab.
- Download your prior pruchases
From a desktop, go to macworld.com/customer_service to create a password for your subscription. (If you read the Replica edition through Zinio, your process will not change.)
Should you need assistance, please call 800-288-6848, or email us at email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to help you.
Please update to the latest version of our app in the App Store.