Black Friday may be behind us, but apart from a few exceptions, many of the best "Cyber Monday" deals for Apple products are actually carryovers from last week. That doesn’t mean they’re not awesome, though, as you can still get the 10.2-inch iPad for as little as $230 and the HomePod is selling for the price it probably should have sold for at launch. And there are some new bargains. Today, for instance, we're seeing low prices for the iPad Air and Mac mini that we didn't see last week.
Update 4:00 p.m. PT: There is a Lightning deal on the previous-generation 10.5-inch iPad Pro with Wi-Fi and Cellular, which is selling for 33 percent off. Prices start at $500.
We’ve compiled the best of both the remaining deals and the new ones below. We’ve also tossed in breakout sections for Apple itself and various accessory vendors.
A lot of Black Friday deals didn’t actually end on Black Friday, but Monday, December 2 is the end of the road for most of the offers on this page. So take advantage of these prices while you still can. In many cases, the deals below are the best we’ve seen all year.
The best Cyber Monday deals on Apple gear
- Apple News+: For new users only, Apple is extending the free trial period for its magazine-based subscription service to three months (up from one). This promotion only lasts through Monday. Read more about it here.
- AirPods: Amazon is still listing second-generation AirPods as being $140 (down from $159), but it says they’re currently out of stock. Check it, anyway—we saw several restocks over the weekend. It's not the Black Friday low, but it's still a decent discount.
- AirPods Pro: Get them at Amazon for $235, down from $249. It's only a $14 discount, but it's also the best price available right now.
- Apple Pencil: Both generations of the Pencil are seeing all-time low prices at Amazon. The first-generation Apple Pencil is selling for $79, down from $99. Get the second-generation Apple Pencil (which you can only use with the new iPad Pros) for $120, down from $130.
- Apple TV 4K: Get the 64GB model of Apple’s high-end set-top box at B&H Photo for $189 (down from $199). It was slightly lower on Black Friday. You can also get the smaller 30GB model for $169, down from $179.
- Apple Watch Series 4: Prices for Apple’s last-generation smartwatch start at $299 at Best Buy, down from the retail price of $349 (for the smaller 40mm model).
- Apple Watch Series 5: Through December 24, Costco is selling the GPS-only 40mm aluminum space gray Apple Watch Series 5 for just $354.99, down from Apple’s normal retail price of $399. Amazon is matching this price, but you won’t see the discount until you check out. The larger 44mm model is selling for $384.99, down from Apple’s retail price of $429. Here’s the same deal on the 44mm model at Amazon.
- HomePod: Best Buy is selling Apple’s smart speaker for just $199.99, down from $299.99. That's the best price we've ever seen and a continuation of the Black Friday price.
- iPad: Amazon is selling the 32GB 10.2-inch iPad for $230, down from the normal retail price of $329. Target is selling it for this price as well (and you can get a discount with a REDCard), while Walmart and Staples have it for $250.
- iPad Air: Get the 256GB Wi-Fi + Cellular model for $599 at B&H, down from $779. This is the lowest price we've seen for the cellular version of this tablet, which we consider the best iPad for most people.
- iPad mini 5: Amazon is selling the 256GB Wi-Fi+Cellular model for $639 (down from $679), which is the best price we’ve seen so far.
- 10.5-inch iPad Pro (2017): If you want the previous-generation 10.5-inch iPad Pro with Wi-Fi and Cellular, head over to Amazon, where it's featured in a Lightning Deal for 33 percent off. Prices start at $500.
- iPhone XS, XS Max, XR: Buy and activate an iPhone XS from Walmart, and you’ll get a $450 gift card. You’ll get $400 cards for either the iPhone XS Max or iPhone XR. If you trade in an eligible smartphone, you can get $250 Walmart gift card as well.
- iPhone 7 and 8: Verizon is selling the iPhone 7 for the low, low price of FREE--provided you add a new line. You don't even have to trade in the older phone. Verizon is offering a similar deal for the iPhone 8, but in that case you'll have to pay $5 a month. An iPhone 8 Plus will cost you $10 a month.
- iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro/Max: Get a $300 Walmart gift card you when you buy and activate any of these iPhones through Walmart. You can get another $250 Walmart gift card if you trade in a qualifying phone.
- MacBook Air (2019): Apple’s latest MacBook Air (with the butterfly keyboard and Touch ID) is on sale at Amazon for an all-time low. The 256GB model is selling for $1,099.99, down from $1,299.
- MacBook Air (2017): Miss the old MacBook Air with the glowing logo and non-butterfly keyboard? Pick up this 8GB RAM/128GB SSD model for $649 at Amazon, down $349 from the normal price of $999.
- Mac mini: Amazon is offering the new 3.0GHz 6-core Intel Core i5, 8GB/256GB Mac mini for just $929 (down from $1,099). This is a record low price, but it was also briefly at this price in early September. At B&H Photo, you can take $120 to $200 off various models.
- 16-inch MacBook Pro: Amazon is currently offering the best prices on the new 16-inch model, which we love. Prices start at $2,189, amounting to a $210 discount. You can take $200 off some of the most popular variations at B&H, which will let you walk away with one for $2,199 on the low end.
- 15-inch MacBook Pro (2019): If you don’t mind the butterfly keyboard, B&H is offering up to $450 off this year’s model. Get this 256GB model for $2,000 (down from $2,400) or this 512GB model (in space gray or silver) for $2,349. These deals last through December 2.
Apple's Cyber Monday deals
Now that many of the most amazing Black Friday deals are behind us, Apple's lackluster Cyber Monday promotion looks a little more enticing. But you'll still find better deals in the list above.
Apple is giving out Apple Store gift cards this year, but only for highly specific purchases. Here’s what you can expect:
- $25 for Apple Watch Series 3, AirPods (2nd-gen), or any Apple TV
- $50 for purchase of iPhone XR or iPhone 8
- $50 for iPad mini and iPad Air
- $100 for iPad Pro
- $50-$100 for purchases of various Beats headphones
- $100-$200 for various MacBooks and iMacs
Cyber Monday deals on accessories and more
Casery: Casery makes some lovely marble-like iPhone cases, and you can get most of them on Amazon for 20 percent off by selecting the coupon on the product page. This deal ends on December 2.
Casetify: Casetify makes colorful cases for iPhones, and its products are especially appealing to people who like to switch out cases often. The case-maker is currently running a sale on its site through December 2 (Cyber Monday) that makes it easier to buy multiple cases. Simply enter the code FILLMYBAG at checkout. Buy one item, and you’ll save 15 percent on your entire order. If you buy two, you’ll save 25 percent and 3 percent if you buy three. The code works for all items on Casetify’s site aside from licensed accessories.
Mujjo: Mujjo is a popular maker of leather iPhone cases and accessories, and one of its leather cases even made our roundup of the best iPhone 11 cases. For Black Friday weekend, you can take 25 percent off the entire site from November 28 through December 3. Just use the code
#25off when you check out.
Nomad: Nomad, known for its rugged iPhone cases, is offering large segments of its inventory for anywhere for 10 to 70 percent off. If you’re looking for iPhone 11 cases, be sure to check out the 20 percent off page. You’ll be especially happy if you own an iPhone 7/8, iPhone X, XS, or XR, as cases for those phones fall in the 70 percent discount range. You’ll also want to check out the pages for 50 percent, 30 percent, and 10 percent discounts—and these pages include plenty of accessories. This sale lasts until the end of day on Cyber Monday (December 2).
Pad & Quill: Pad & Quill is another popular maker of leather accessories for Apple products, and through Monday, you can take 35 percent off everything from iPhone and iPad cases to Apple Watch bands. Macworld readers can take an additional 10 percent off by entering the code MW10 at checkout.
Zagg: Zagg is one of the best-known makers of iPhone and Mac accessories, and it’s also the company behind brands like Mophie, Invisible Shield, and Gear4. From November 27 until December 8, you can take 40 percent off everything on Zagg.com—although you’ll have to keep it limited to 10 products per order.