Amazon’s annual Prime Day sale is the best time of year to save money on Apple devices. For two days every year, you’ll find tons of deals. We’re expecting the next Amazon Prime sale to kick off in July 2023, but for now, here are the best prices we could find on the latest Apple gear.
You’ll need to sign up for Prime to qualify for the discounts, but that also gives you free one or two day delivery and access to Prime Video. If you don’t already have a Prime membership, you can sign up for the free 30-day trial. After that ends, the service costs $14.99/£8.99 per month or $139/£95 a year.
Below you will see the best deals we saw during Amazon’s Prime Early Access sale in October 2022, which should give you an idea of what to expect from Prime Day 2023.
- AirPods Pro (2nd-generation): $223.24 ($26.76 off, MSRP $249)
- AirPods Max: $479 ($80 off, MSRP $549)
- AirPods 2nd (2nd-generation): $90 ($39 off, MSRP $129)
- AirPods (3rd-generation with Lightning case): $169 (full price)
And in the U.K.
- AirPods 2rd generation £129 (£10 off, MSRP £139)
- AirPods 3rd generation £179 (full price)
- AirPods Pro 1st generation £189 (£50 off, MSRP £239)
- AirPods Pro 2nd generation £249 (full price)
- AirPods Max £374 (Space Grey) (£174.16 off, MSRP £549)
See our roundup of the best Amazon Prime Day Sale AirPods deals for more deals.
Apple TV deals
- Apple TV 4K, 32GB: $109 ($70 off, MSRP $179)
- Apple TV 4K, 64GB: $129 ($70 off, MSRP $199)
Apple Watch deals
- Apple Watch Series 8 (41mm, GPS): $349 ($50 off, MSRP $399)
- Apple Watch Series 8 (45mm, GPS): $379 ($50 off, MSRP $399)
- Apple Watch Series 7 (45mm, Cellular): $349 ($150 off, MSRP $499)
- Apple Watch Series 7 (41mm, Cellular): $419 ($80 off, MSRP $499)
- Apple Watch Series 7 (41mm) GPS, Midnight: £339 (£30 off, MSRP £369)
- Apple Watch Series 7 (45mm) GPS, Midnight or blue: £359 (£40 off, MSRP £359)
- Apple Watch Series 7 (41mm) GPS + Cellular, green: £369 (£100 off, MSRP £469)
- Apple Watch Series 7 (45mm) GPS + Cellular, blue: £399 (£100 off, MSRP £499)
- Apple Watch SE (44mm) GPS, blue: £239 (£30 off. ,MSRP £269)
- Apple Watch SE (40mm) GPS + Cellular, starlight: £279 (£10 off, MSRP £279)
- Apple Watch SE (44mm) GPS + Cellular, blue: £289 (£30 off, MSRP £319
See our roundup of the best Amazon Prime Day Sale Apple Watch deals for more deals.
Amazon rarely discounts iPhones in the U.S. and when it does they are tied into a contract. However, you can visit Amazon’s iPhone page to see the deals on offer.
- iPhone 14, 128GB SSD: £849 (full price)
- iPhone 14, 256GB SSD: £959 (full price)
- iPhone 14, 512GB SSD: £1,179 (full price)
- iPhone 13, 256GB SSD, Pink: £837 (£22 off, MSRP £859)
- iPhone 13, 512GB SSD, Red: £1,029 (£50 off, MSRP £1,079)
- iPhone 13 mini, 128GB SSD, Pink: £649 (full price)
- iPhone 13 mini, 256GB SSD, Pink: £738 (£21 off, MSRP £759)
- iPhone 13 mini, 512GB SSD, Pink: £811.86 (£168 off, MSRP £979)
- iPhone 13 Pro, 128GB SSD, Sierra Blue: £943.99 (£5 off, WAS £949.)
- iPhone 13 Pro, 512GB SSD, Gold: £1,056 (£190 off, WAS £1,249)
- iPhone SE, 128GB SSD, Midnight for £469 (£30 off, MSRP £499)
- iPhone SE, 256GB SSD, starlight is £569 (£40 off), MSRP £609
- iPhone 12, 64GB SSD, blue: £629 (£20 off, MSRP £649)
- iPhone 12, 128GB SSD, white: £679 (£13 off, MSRP £699 )
- iPhone 12, 256GB SSD, white: £658.90 (£151 off, MSRP £809)
- iPhone 12 mini, 64GB, starlight: £419 (£30 off, WAS £449)
- iPhone 12 mini, 128GB, white: £579 (£50 off, WAS £629)
- iPhone 12 mini, 256GB, black: £609 (£120 off, WAS £729)
See our roundup of the best Amazon Prime Day iPhone deals for more deals.
- 2022 iPad Air (64GB): $519 ($80 off, MSRP $599)
- iPad mini (64GB): $399 ($100 off, MSRP $499)
- 10.2-inch iPad (64GB): $269 ($60 off, MSRP $329)
- 11-inch iPad Pro (256GB): $829 ($70 off, MSRP $899)
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro (128GB): $899 ($200 off)
- Standard iPad, 256GB for £424.99 was £459 (£34 off). With cellular: £568 (£11 off, MSRP £579).
- iPad mini, 64GB for £459: was £479 (£20 off). With cellular: £589 (£30 off, MSRP £619).
- iPad mini, 256GB for £579: was £619 (£40 off). With cellular: £692 (£67 off, MSRP £759).
- 11-inch iPad Pro, 128GB for £719: was £749 (£30 off).
- 11-inch iPad Pro, 256GB for £813: was £849 (£36 off).
- 11-inch iPad Pro, 1TB for £1,340.10: was £1,399 (£58.90 off).
- 11-inch iPad Pro, 2TB for £1,698.80: was £1,749 (£51 off).
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 1TB for £1,599: was £1,649 (£50 off).
See our roundup of the best Amazon Prime Day iPad deals for more Prime Day deals.
MacBook Air and MacBook Pro deals
- M2 MacBook Air (10-core GPU, 512GB): $1,349 ($150 off, MSRP $1,499)
- M1 MacBook Air, 256GB) all colors: $799 ($200 off, MSRP $999)
- 14-inch MacBook Pro with M1 Pro chip (8‑core CPU, 14‑core GPU, 512GB): $1,599 ($400 off, MSRP $1,999)
- 14-inch MacBook Pro with M1 Pro chip (10‑core CPU, 16‑core GPU, 1TB): $2,099 ($400 off, MSRP $2,499)
- 16-inch MacBook Pro with M1 Pro chip (10‑core CPU, 16‑core GPU, 512GB): $2,099 ($400 off, MSRP $2,499)
- 16-inch MacBook Pro with M1 Pro chip (10‑core CPU, 16‑core GPU, 1TB): $2,299 ($400 off, MSRP $2,699)
- M2 MacBook Air (256GB) in Midnight: £1,123 (£126 off. MSRP £1,249).
- M2 MacBook Air (512GB) in Starlight: £1,399 (£150 off, MSRP £1,549). Same discount in Midnight.
- M2 MacBook Air (512GB) in Space Grey: £1,403 (£146 off, MSRP £1,549).
- 13-inch MacBook Pro with M2 chip (8-core CPU, 10-core GPU), 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD in Silver: £1,196.47 (£153 off, MSRP £1,349)
- 14-inch MacBook Pro with M1 Pro chip (10‑core CPU, 16‑core GPU), 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD in Space Grey: £2,129 (£270 off, MSRP £2,399).
- 16-inch MacBook Pro with M1 Pro chip (10‑core CPU, 16‑core GPU), 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD in Space Grey: £2,129 (£270 off, MSRP £2,399)
See our best Amazon Prime Day MacBook Air and MacBook Pro deals for more deals.
Want a new hard drive or SSD? see our Best SSD and hard drive deals for Prime Day.
iMac and Mac mini deals
- iMac with M1 chip (7‑core GPU), 8GB RAM, 256GB: $1,279 ($20 off, MSRP $1,299)
- iMac with M1 chip (8‑core GPU), 8GB RAM, 256GB: $1,499 (full price)
- iMac with M1 chip (8‑core GPU), 8GB RAM, 512GB: $1,699 (full price)
- M1 Mac mini, 512GB: $869 ($30 off, MSRP $899)
- iMac with M1 chip (8‑core GPU), 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Green: £1,275 (£174 off, MSRP £1,449)
- iMac with M1 chip (8‑core GPU), 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Pink: £1,287 (£161 off, MSRP £1,449)
- M1 Mac mini, 256GB: £622 (£77 off, MSRP £699)
- M1 Mac mini, 512GB: £812 (£87 off, MSRP £899)
See our roundup of the best Amazon Prime Day Mac deals for more deals
Want a display to go with your Mac or MacBook? See our Best monitor or display deals for Prime Day
How to qualify for Prime Early Access Sale deals
Many Prime Day discounts are exclusive to Amazon Prime members, so if you want to take advantage of the deals, you’ll need to become a Prime member. Membership cost $139 / £95 / AUD$59 annually, or $14.99 / £8.99 / AUD$6.99 on a monthly basis. There’s also a 30-day free trial for anyone who doesn’t want to commit. You can cancel any time.
Amazon Prime is a service that began as a way to get unlimited next-day delivery but has since become much more. Subscribers get access to Amazon’s Netflix rival Prime Video, plus plenty of other benefits. You can see all Prime benefits here.
How to get the best Apple deals
Here are some quick tips to grab an Apple bargain during the two-day Prime Day sale.
1. Browse Apple’s Amazon storefront.
It’s essentially a catalogue for the full range of Apple products, and when you click through to specific devices, you’ll also see any available discounts.
We’ve listed all available devices below, many of which had good discounts off last Prime Day. We’d recommend bookmarking the product pages you’re most interested in, so you can browse discounts as soon as Prime Day hits.
- iPhone: iPhone 14 range, iPhone 13 range, iPhone 12 range, iPhone SE, and iPhone Accessories
- iPad: iPad Pro, iPad Air, 10.2-inch iPad, iPad mini, and iPad Accessories
- Apple Watch: (Series 8, Apple Watch Ultra, Series 7, Watch SE (gen 1 & gen 2) and Watch Accessories
- MacBook: MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac Accessories
- Mac desktops : 24in iMac, Mac mini, and Mac Accessories
- AirPods: AirPods Max, AirPods Pro (gen 1 & gen 2), AirPods (gen 2 & gen 3), and AirPods accessories
- Apple TV: 4K, TV HD, TV Accessories
- Beats headphones: Powerbeats, Powerbeats Pro, Beats Solo Pro, Beats Studio3 Wireless, Beats Fit Pro, Beats Studio Buds, Beats Flex, Beats Solo 3 Wireless, and Beats Pill+
Here are the same product pages for UK readers:
2. Be prepared before Prime Day
Prime Day deals will go quickly, as many offers are available as Deals of the Day, which means stock can be limited or last for only a few hours.
Ensure first off that you’re signed up to Amazon Prime to access the deals on Amazon. You don’t need to be paying for the service; you can be on the free trial.
Also make sure your payment and shipping information is up to date to make sure you can purchase products before they sell out.
If you come across a deal that has sold out, you can usually join the waitlist to be alerted to any stock that becomes available, usually because someone has decided they don’t want to purchase it after all and removes it from their basket.
You can also use the “Watch this Deal” button on upcoming deals to be alerted when they become available.
3. Keep an eye on our deal selections
With a team of Apple-breathing experts browsing through deals and offers every day (literally), you can be sure if there’s a top offer out there. See only the best deals on Macworld right here.