Every day, Macworld brings you the essential daily news and other info about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld digital magazine.
Exclusive content in the April issue
This month we have content you won't find anywhere else: 25 Top macOS Catalina Tips. Read our 15-page feature highlighting the best Catalina tips you should be using, but aren't.
In addition to the exclusive cover story, see our iPadOS 14 wish list: 5 ways Apple could make the iPad even better. Plus, what to look for in the next iPad Pro.
Also in this month’s issue:
• MacUser: 5 Safari alternatives worth trying
• MacUser Reviews: 1Blocker 3, JustStream
• iOS Central: Qualcomm’s new Snapdragon X60 5G modem has an audience of one: Apple. Plus, what the AirPods Pro say about Apple's wearable AR philosophy.
• iOS Central Reviews: Spark for iOS, Nighthawk for Twitter
• Working Mac: How to create a backup strategy with terabytes of files, plus how to delete autosaved file versions in macOS
• Playlist: How to play ambient sounds on your HomePod
• Mac 911: How to delete photos, links, and attachments from conversations in Messages, plus why to use Google Photos over iCloud Photos.
Read your issues on Mac or PC
You can read any issues as part of your subscription through a browser on Mac or PC. Simply go to this link. Click on the icon in the upper right (a box with an arrow in it). Existing app users should click on ‘Already have an account?’ below the sign up form and then log in there with your Macworld digital magazine app credentials. From there you will have access to all issues that are part of your subscription.
Check out the responsive view on our platform. While in the issue, swipe to an article page (for example, MacUser), tap the screen to reveal the app menu, go to the bottom menu, and tap the text icon (bottom right). To go back to PDF view, tap the PDF icon in the same location.
You’ll need your email and subscription password to access your issues on the new platform. If you haven’t created a password for your subscription, follow the steps below.
To set up your account with a password for the Digital Edition of Macworld
- While connected to Wi-Fi, go to the Macworld app on your device. Tap the 'Account' icon in the bottom right. upper left menu > My Account.
- If you're a Print or Digital Subscriber:
- Tap the 'Sign In' option.
- Tap the 'Sign Up' button.
- Enter your email address and create a password. Keep your password somewhere safe.
- Tap the 'Continue' button.
- Go to 'Library' tab.
- If you've subscribed from within the app (in-app purchase):
- Tap 'Restore Purchases'.
- Tap 'Restore'.
- Go to the 'Library' tab.
- Download your prior pruchases
From a desktop, go to macworld.com/customer_service to create a password for your subscription. (If you read the Replica edition through Zinio, your process will not change.)
Should you need assistance, please email us at email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to help you.
Please update to the latest version of our app in the App Store.