Every day, Macworld brings you the essential daily news and other info about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld digital magazine.
In the August issue
The August issue is all about WWDC, from our 15-page preview of iOS 14 to the top 5 features of macOS Big Sur. We have all the details. Plus, see the features in iOS 14 that were heavily inspired by Android.
Also in this month’s issue:
• MacUser: Why you shouldn't buy a new Mac right now. Plus, Apple updates 16-inch MacBook Pro graphics with AMD Radeon Pro 5600M GPU with integrated HBM2 memory
• MacUser Reviews: Azire VPN, TerraMaster TD2
• iOS Central: 5 ways watchOS 7 will supercharge your Apple Watch this fall, plus new details on HomeKit in iOS 14
• iOS Central Reviews: Logitech Pebble i345 wireless mouse, Legends of Runeterra
• Working Mac: Cloud storage plans you can use to replace your Mac’s external storage. Find out how to open ancient Pages, Numbers, and Keynote documents in macOS
• Playlist: Reviews of the iFi hip-dac portable DAC/headphone amp, AIAIAI TMA-2 modular headphone, Monoprice True Wireless Plus Earbuds
• Mac 911: Your old videos may not play in macOS Catalina. We tell you why
Read your issues on Mac or PC
You can read any issues as part of your subscription through a browser on Mac or PC. Simply go to this link. Click on the icon in the upper right (a box with an arrow in it). Existing app users should click on ‘Already have an account?’ below the sign up form and then log in there with your Macworld digital magazine app credentials. From there you will have access to all issues that are part of your subscription.
Check out the responsive view on our platform. While in the issue, swipe to an article page (for example, MacUser), tap the screen to reveal the app menu, go to the bottom menu, and tap the text icon (bottom right). To go back to PDF view, tap the PDF icon in the same location.
You’ll need your email and subscription password to access your issues on the new platform. If you haven’t created a password for your subscription, follow the steps below.
To set up your account with a password for the Digital Edition of Macworld
- While connected to Wi-Fi, go to the Macworld app on your device. Tap the 'Account' icon in the bottom right. upper left menu > My Account.
- If you're a Print or Digital Subscriber:
- Tap the 'Sign In' option.
- Tap the 'Sign Up' button.
- Enter your email address and create a password. Keep your password somewhere safe.
- Tap the 'Continue' button.
- Go to 'Library' tab.
- If you've subscribed from within the app (in-app purchase):
- Tap 'Restore Purchases'.
- Tap 'Restore'.
- Go to the 'Library' tab.
- Download your prior pruchases
From a desktop, go to macworld.com/customer_service to create a password for your subscription. (If you read the Replica edition through Zinio, your process will not change.)
Should you need assistance, please email us at email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to help you.
Please update to the latest version of our app in the App Store.