Every day, Macworld brings you the essential daily news and other info about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld digital magazine.
In the September issue
This month find out everything we love (and hate) about iOS 14. Check out our exclusive-to-the-digital-magazine guide to Apple News+. We show you to stay in shape with your iPhone and Apple Watch. Plus, all you need to know about Thunderbolt 4.
Also in this month’s issue:
• MacUser: The Mac never left, but it’s about to have a comeback. Plus, the most invisible and influential eras in Apple history
• MacUser Reviews: Dropzone 4, Windscribe VPN for Mac
• iOS Central: After the Mac's processors, Apple's next transition is apps. How to set up Family Sharing on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac
• iOS Central Reviews: Camera FrontBack, Directive
• Working Mac: Why you shouldn't keep your Mac laptop charged to 100 percent all the time. Plus, tips for replacing an Apple AirPort network
• Playlist: Apple media sharing limits explained and why you should use Plex instead. House of Marley Redemption ANC, reviewed
• Mac 911: Why can’t Family Sharing include more than six people? How to get certified for a hard drive you erased
Read your issues on Mac or PC
You can read any issues as part of your subscription through a browser on Mac or PC. Simply go to this link. Click on the icon in the upper right (a box with an arrow in it). Existing app users should click on ‘Already have an account?’ below the sign up form and then log in there with your Macworld digital magazine app credentials. From there you will have access to all issues that are part of your subscription.
Check out the responsive view on our platform. While in the issue, swipe to an article page (for example, MacUser), tap the screen to reveal the app menu, go to the bottom menu, and tap the text icon (bottom right). To go back to PDF view, tap the PDF icon in the same location.
You’ll need your email and subscription password to access your issues on the new platform. If you haven’t created a password for your subscription, follow the steps below.
To set up your account with a password for the Digital Edition of Macworld
- While connected to Wi-Fi, go to the Macworld app on your device. Tap the 'Account' icon in the bottom right. upper left menu > My Account.
- If you're a Print or Digital Subscriber:
- Tap the 'Sign In' option.
- Tap the 'Sign Up' button.
- Enter your email address and create a password. Keep your password somewhere safe.
- Tap the 'Continue' button.
- Go to 'Library' tab.
- If you've subscribed from within the app (in-app purchase):
- Tap 'Restore Purchases'.
- Tap 'Restore'.
- Go to the 'Library' tab.
- Download your prior pruchases
From a desktop, go to macworld.com/customer_service to create a password for your subscription.
Should you need assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be happy to help you.
Please update to the latest version of our app in the App Store.