“California streaming” streamed its way on to our screens on Tuesday, bringing us a slew of new products. We’re talking about the new iPads, iPhone 13, Apple Watch Series 7, and a lot more on this episode of the Macworld Podcast.
This is episode 760 with Jason Cross, Michael Simon, and Roman Loyola.
Thinking of getting an iPhone 13? What about your old phone? Decluttr is the fast, easy and totally free way to sell mobile phones, iPads, MacBooks, Apple Watches and much more. Decluttr pays up to 33 percent more than carriers, locks your valuation in for 28 days, and pays you quickly by PayPal or direct deposit. Visit decluttr.com/macworld and use the code MACWORLD10 to get 10 percent extra for your trade-in!
Click on the articles below to learn more about Apple’s new products.
- Everything Apple announced at its ‘California Streaming’ event
- iPhone 13 and 13 Pro: The five most important things you need to know
- All the little iPhone 13 details you may have missed
- Here’s exactly how much smaller the iPhone 13’s notch is
- iPhone 13 upgrade PSA: You owe at least one extra payment
- Has Apple hit a wall with the A15 processor?
- Apple Watch Series 7 sports a larger screen, faster charging
- Apple Fitness+: New Mediation and Pilates workouts, Group Workouts with SharePlay
- The all-new iPad mini gets a bigger screen, faster A15 chip for $499
- Apple unveils ninth-gen iPad with a better screen, slimmer design, same price
- The rumor mill got a lot wrong about Apple’s iPhone 13 event
Listen to episode 760
How to subscribe to the Macworld Podcast
You can subscribe to the Macworld Podcast—or leave us a review!—right here in the Podcasts app. Or you can point your favorite podcast-savvy RSS reader at:
The Macworld Podcast is also available on Spotify.
To find previous episodes, visit Macworld’s podcast page or our home on Soundcloud.