The iPhone 13 will be Apple’s hottest seller this holiday season. Should you buy the new phone? We take a close look at the iPhone 13 and 13 Pro, how they stack up against previous iPhones, and give you reason why you should or shouldn’t buy them in this episode of the Macworld Podcast.
This is episode 762 with Jason Cross, Michael Simon, and Roman Loyola.
Thinking of getting an iPhone 13? What about your old phone? Decluttr is the fast, easy and totally free way to sell mobile phones, iPads, MacBooks, Apple Watches and much more. Decluttr pays up to 33 percent more than carriers, locks your valuation in for 28 days, and pays you quickly by PayPal or direct deposit. Visit decluttr.com/macworld and use the code MACWORLD10 to get 10 percent extra for your trade-in!
Listen to episode 762
Click on the links below for more information about what we talked about on the show.
- iPhone 13 Pro review: An obvious update, but not a minor one
- iPhone 13 Pro Max review: The new battery life champion
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 13: Is the latest model worth $100 extra?
- ProMotion on the iPhone 13 Pro is awesome–and it’s going to get even better
- Apple should stop taking itself–and the iPhone–so seriously
- iPhone 14 rumors: ‘Complete redesign’ could bring new entry-level and Pro models
- If the iPhone 13 didn’t convince you to upgrade, the iPhone 14 almost certainly will
- iPhone 13 and iPad mini benchmarks don’t tell the whole story
- 10 fun, funky, and ultra-cool iPhone 13 cases you can buy right now
iPhone 13 mini
iPhone 13 Pro
iPhone 13 Pro Max
How to subscribe to the Macworld Podcast
You can subscribe to the Macworld Podcast—or leave us a review!—right here in the Podcasts app. Or you can point your favorite podcast-savvy RSS reader at:
The Macworld Podcast is also available on Spotify.
To find previous episodes, visit Macworld’s podcast page or our home on Soundcloud.