Ever since Apple released the iPhone 13 at its “California Streaming” event last month, we’ve been waiting patiently for an announcement of the next Apple event that we all knew was coming. And the news finally dropped—Apple’s is holding an event on Monday, October 18, at 10 a.m. Pacific. So mark your calendars!
How to watch Apple’s ‘Unleashed’ event
- Apple will stream the event on the Apple.com website
- You can also watch on Apple’s YouTube channel (embedded below)
- On iPhone, iPad, or Mac through the TV app
- Through the Apple TV app on the Apple TV device
The invite to the event was sent out on October 12 with the tagline “Unleashed” and an image of the Apple logo at warp speed. Speculation has been that Apple will release new 14- and 16-inch MacBook Pros, featuring the follow-up to the M1 processor that shipped last year in the 13-inch MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, Mac mini, and then later in the 24-inch iMac. For more information on what the event is all about and the products that could be released, check out the following:
- Macs, M1X, AirPods and more: What to expect at Apple’s ‘Unleashed’ event: Excitement is building for Apple’s Unleashed event. Here’s what we expect to see.
- Macworld Podcast: Apple ‘Unleashed’ event preview: On this episode of the Macworld Podcast, we’ll preview the upcoming Apple event, talk about we hope to see: Mac with the next Apple chip, macOS Monterey, AirPods, and more.
- The M1X chip could be a massive leap for the Apple Silicon transition: Apple’s silicon transition is set to kick into high gear with the launch of the M1X processor at its “Unleashed” event.
- Get ready to wait even longer for the M1X MacBook Pro: Supply chain issues and pent-up demand could make the new MacBook very hard to find.