Apple’s latest products are in the house! In this episode of the Macworld Podcast, we talk about our experiences with the Mac Studio, Apple Studio Display, iPhone SE, and iPad Air.
This is episode 785 with Jason Cross, Michael Simon, and Roman Loyola.
Click on the links below for more information on the topics we discussed on the show.
- Mac Studio review: Apple flexes its might (and muscles)
- Studio Display review: The Apple monitor for everyone else (who can afford it)
- Studio Display is equally fascinating and frustrating
- Apple’s Studio Display is as powerful and capable as an iPhone 11
- iPhone SE (2022) review: An uneven and disappointing ‘upgrade’
- iPhone 12 mini vs iPhone SE: A world of difference for $200
- Apple makes the iPad Air more pro with M1 chip, 5G, Center Stage
Listen to episode 785
How to subscribe to the Macworld Podcast
You can subscribe to the Macworld Podcast—or leave us a review!—right here in the Podcasts app. Or you can point your favorite podcast-savvy RSS reader at:
The Macworld Podcast is also available on Spotify or on Amazon Music.
To find previous episodes, visit Macworld’s podcast page or our home on Soundcloud.