Wondering what to get the best gift for your tech-obsessed friend or family this holiday season? We’re kicking off this Christmas giveaway with an all-in-one video conversion tool, sponsored by Digiarty. This giveaway prize is a perfect combination of video converter, YouTube downloader, video recorder & video editor.
YouTube is the world’s biggest and best repository of online videos, but while streaming video is great for general viewing, there are times when what you really need is the actual video file. For instance, there is some great royalty-free stock footage on YouTube, which much of it free to use for non-commercial projects, but how do you get hold of it in a format you can use in iMovie or Final Cut Pro X?
Similarly, you might want to download videos to watch on your iPad Mini 4 or iPhone 6S Plus while you’re out on the move. How do you get that video downloaded to your system, then converted to a format your iPhone or iPad supports? Luckily, there’s an easy way to do it with MacX Video Convertor Pro, and for a limited period Digiarty is giving away the latest version free. Just visit and
get licensed copy for free now!
To enter this giveaway, all participants should submit valid e-mail address as a prerequisite for giveaway entry. Then there will initiate a pop window containing a download link plus license key. FYI, the giveaway version is fully functional, but future updates will be paid. Best of all, you can take advantage of a special holiday deals to
unlock MacX Video Converter Pro full version with 60% off or or
get MacX DVD Ripper Pro with lifetime free upgrade privilege.
Convert HD video for any hardware; Mac, iPhone, iPad or Android
MacX Video Convertor Pro has been making it easier for Mac users to get video from the widest range of file formats into formats you can play and edit on your Mac. It doesn’t matter whether it’s an AVI or WMV file or a more exotic M2TS or MKV; MacX Video Convertor Pro will convert it into a format you can play on your MacBook, MacBook Pro or MacBook Air laptop, or your iMac or Mac Mini PC. Need it on your iPad or iPhone? That’s not a problem, either. In fact, it’s just as happy converting video or audio for playback on a Samsung Galaxy S6, Google Nexus 6P, Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 or PlayStation 4.
Convert HD and 4K video at lightning speed
MacX Video Convertor Pro is also the first and only media convertor supporting Intel’s Quick Sync Video technology; the video acceleration technology built into the third, fourth and fifth-generation Intel Core processors used in the current Mac and MacBook line-ups. By loading conversion tasks into the CPU’s dedicated, high-performance media-processing unit, MacX Video Convertor Pro can convert video files up to five times faster than other conversion tools. Even full HD and 4K video converts at lightning speed.
Capture, record and edit video, or download video from YouTube
That’s not all this package does. MacX Video Convertor Pro isn’t just a useful tool but a creative one. It can trim, merge, crop and add subtitles to videos, while it has built-in tools for turning photos into slideshows, complete with background music. It can record video directly from your OS X desktop or webcam, too. However, perhaps its most exciting extra feature is its ability to download and convert video directly from YouTube, plus over 500 other video streaming and sharing sites. It will even work with the latest 4K Ultra High Definition video streams.
With just a few clicks you can download almost any video from YouTube in any format and resolution provided, including full HD 1080p, 1440p and Ultra HD 4K 2160p. You can then convert the file into a wide range of supported formats and resolutions, so that it’s ready to play on your iPhone 6S, iPad Pro or iPad Mini 4, or edit using Final Cut Pro X and iMovie. You can use stock footage in your own home movies or create your own mash-ups and make your friends laugh. Whatever you want to do, and whatever device you want to do it on, MacX Video Convertor makes it easy.
How to Download and Convert YouTube Videos by Using MacX Video Converter Pro
download and install MacX Video Convertor Pro for free then launch the app. To download and convert a file from YouTube, just click the YouTube icon at the top. The YouTube Downloader tool will open.
2. Now open your browser, head to
https://www.youtube.com and find the video you want to download. Go up to the address bar on your browser, and copy the URL by highlighting it to select it, then pressing Cmd + C. Now go back to MacX Video Convertor Pro and click the add link button, top-left in the toolbar. Either click the paste and Analyze button, or press Cmd + V to paste the URL into the address bar, and click the Analyze button.
3. The software analyses the stream then gives you a choice of file formats and resolutions. Just tick the checkbox next to your desired format and resolution, then click OK. Now check the target folder is correct and tick the checkbox next to Auto Add to Convert List. Click the Download Now button and your file will start downloading.
4. Once your file has downloaded, it’s time to convert it. Click the red close button in the top-left corner of the Window, and MacX Video Convertor Pro will switch back into conversion mode, with your new file already selected for conversion. All you need to do is pick the right Output Profile. The software has loads of preset profiles for Macs, MacBooks, iPhones and iPads, plus a range of Windows and Android PCs and devices. Here we’re converting our video for viewing on an iPad Mini 4. Make your selection, and use the quality slider to prioritise quality or speed – the middle setting gives you a great balance. Now click Done.
5. Look at the bottom-right corner of the MacX Video Convertor Pro window and make sure the Use High Quality Engine checkbox is ticked to optimise the end result. Now click Run and the software goes to work converting your video. Here we’re getting real-time 4K conversion rates on a 2013 Mac Mini with a Core i5 processor. Faster and more recent Macs will rip through even lengthy 4K conversions in a matter of minutes.
6. Once the process has finished, you’ll be left with stunning quality, ultra HD video in a format that’s perfect for your device or editing application. And while we’ve just handled the one video here, MacX Video Convertor Pro is just as happy handling batches of files, downloading then converting them from the list.
MacX Video Convertor Pro is a powerful, versatile and easy-to-use package that makes all kinds of video-related tasks much easier. Download your free copy by visiting
https://www.macxdvd.com/giveaway/macworld.htm . It’s free, fully functional and advertising-free.