If you’ve had your fill of Apple Music and would rather try an alternative, then we have youj covered. We show you how to cancel your Apple Music account when your free trial runs out.
Individual membership of Apple Music starts at £9.99 per month, which gives you access to the full Apple Music library, recommendations and radio stations.
But if this is not for you, you need to make sure you’re not caught out after the three-month free trial is up, or if you want to switch platforms.
You might want to check out our
complete guide to Apple Music.
Here’s how to make sure you don’t get automatically charged from your account.
How to cancel your Apple Music free trial/subscription using iPhone or iPad
- Open Apple Music and tap on your user settings, a silhouette icon in the top left had corner of your screen.
- Tap View Apple ID near the bottom of your screen, and then enter your Apple ID password.
- Once you’re in Account Settings, tap Manage, found under the Subscriptions section.
- Tap Your Membership Apple Music Membership and it will ask if you want to turn off auto-renewal.
- Tap Turn Off.
How to cancel your Apple Music free trial/ subscription using your Mac
- Open iTunes.
- In the menu bar at the top of your screen, click Account and then View My Account.
- Enter your Apple ID password and your Account Information screen will pop up.
- Scroll down to Settings and underneath this subtitle, find Subscriptions.
- Click Manage.
- Click Your Membership, Apple Music Membership.
- A window will then pop-up asking if you want to turn off auto-renewal.
- Tap Turn Off.
If you want to cancel any other subscription on the iPhone read this:
How to cancel subscriptions on an iPhone.