Apple presented the iPhone 13 series at the Apple event on 14 September 2021 and that means there are also new wallpapers.
As usual with the introduction of a new iPhone generation, Apple has created a number of new, colourful, abstract and exclusive wallpapers for the iPhone 13. You can download the new wallpapers and use them on your iPhone now if you want to.
These wallpapers are installed by default on the iPhone 13 generation, but you don’t have to buy a new iPhone 13 to have the new wallpaper.
You can download the new wallpapers here and maybe fool someone into thinking you already have the new handset. The download will begin automatically (note it only works on an iPhone).
These wallpapers will be available in iOS 15 too, but since that isn’t out yet, here’s how to get them now.
How to download the new iPhone 13 wallpaper
- This download will only work on the iPhone, so click on this link from your device.
- Confirm that your want to download ‘Wallpaper_ios15. Zip”
- Tap Download.
- You will find the wallpaper in your Files folder on your iPhone.
- Tap on the zipped file to unzip it.
- Now you will find all the wallpapers
- Tap on a wallpaper you like.
- Tap on the Share icon.
- Choose Save Image.
- Now open your Photos app and locate the image.
- Again tap on the Share icon. This time choose Use as Wallpaper.