AirTags are kind of like Lays potato chips—you can’t get just one. Apple already sells a 4-pack at a discount of $4 per tag, but now it’s even cheaper for Prime Day: Amazon is selling a 4-pack of AirTags for $85 in the U.S. or £80 in the U.K., a solid bit of savings and among best prices we’ve ever seen.
This is an excellent deal and a great way to get started with Apple’s Bluetooth tracker, which is ideally suited to slipping inside a wallet or, with the suitable accessory, attaching to key rings or bags. In our review, we praised its excellent design, small size and easy-to-change battery.
Amazon UK is also offering a discount on the single pack, but one that’s far less compelling: a £2 drop from an RRP of £29 to a sale price of £27. Similarly, the U.S. site has a discount of just $1.50. We’d go for the 4-pack, and not just because of the larger discount–once you’ve tried out an AirTag, in our experience, you’ll want to attach them to all sorts of items, which is why you’ll probably want to check out a key ring or luggage tag too.
Looking for more Amazon Prime Day deals? Check these out:
- Best Amazon Prime Day AirPods deals.
- Best Amazon Prime Day Apple Watch deals.
- Best Amazon Prime Day iPhone deals.
- Best Amazon Prime Day iPad deals.
- Best Amazon Prime Day MacBook Air and MacBook Pro deals.
- Best Amazon Prime Day Mac deals.
- Best Mac monitor deals for Prime Day.
- Best SSD and hard drive deals for Prime Day.